There's a little Q&A going around on Facebook today with parents asking their young children to answer set questions about them and writing the answers down exactly as their children answer them.
Of course it's aimed at getting small children to say funny things (some mortified parents out there tonight!) but I wondered what sort of answers I'd get from my two adult sons. I texted them the questions and this is what they said...(word for word I might add!)
What is something mum always says to you?
21. You're my favourite son, don't forget that
18. You're a fucking idiot. (Jokes - I love you)
Neither of these are true!
What makes mum happy?
21. MrS, Gin and us two
Both rigt, 21 is right, but in the wrong order!
What makes mum sad?
21. No MrS, no gin and no us two
18. Not living with us
Both right, 21 still in the wrong order!
How does mum make you laugh?
21. Poor jokes
18. Being herself #banter
What was mum like as a child?
21.Young and even smaller
18. Hard worker
How old is mum?
18. 21... Hahah I kid she's not really, she wishes! 45? I'm bad at remember people's age
How tall is mum?
21. 5ft 4 (????????)
Close, but 5'2"
What is her favourite thing to do?
18. Spend time with number 1 and 2 as well as MrS and the muppet of a dog!
What does mum do when you’re not around?
21. I don't know I'm not psychic
18. Works/Writes her blog
If your mum becomes famous what will it be for?
18. Being awesome!! Nah more likely to be for your blog
What is your mum really good at?
21. Being a mum
18. Being an amazing mum
What is your mum not really good at?
21. Reaching the top shelf
18. Being a support when we play football
Harsh 18! I stood many a Sunday morning on a freezing cold sideline watching youth soccer
What does your mum do for a job?
What is your mum’s favourite food?
18. That is a question I do not know the answer to
It's like 18 doesn't know me at all...
What makes you proud of your mum?
21. Adapting to life in London and enjoying it & doing things on her bucket list
18. The fact that she's amazing, caring and loving and she's kind of living the dream she's always wanted
If mum was a character who would she be?
21. Hermione - trying to keep everything organised and has to handle two silly boys
18. Erm, that's a difficult one... I'll say Eeyore as its your fave
What do you and mum do together?
21. Not much as we don't live together anymore
18. Chill and have a laugh
How are you and mum the same?
21. Apparently I have a lot of mums facial features
18. We're both loving people
How are you and mum different?
21. Apparently I have lots of dads features like everything that isn't mums
18. She smells, I don't
How do you know mum loves you?
21. Because she gets upset every time she has to leave Harry and me
18. Because she always tells me and constantly wants to talk